Curry Wonton Soup 🍲🌱
Curry wonton soup:⠀
1 tablespoon vegetable oil⠀
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated ⠀
2 tablespoons red or yellow curry paste⠀
2 cups (450ml) vegetable broth⠀
1/2 cup (120) full-fat coconut milk⠀
Enoki mushrooms ⠀
Spring onions, chopped⠀
How To Make:⠀
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil. Add the chopped scallion and sauté until translucent. Add the grated ginger and sauté for one minute, stirring. Add the curry paste and the Mirin and stir to combine. ⠀
2. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Add salt if needed. ⠀
3. Add the coconut milk and let simmer for 10 minutes. ⠀
4. Cook the noodles. You can either cook the noodles in the broth or in another saucepan and then add them to the soup.⠀
5. Add the baby pak-Choi and enoki mushrooms. Cook for a couple of minutes.⠀
6. Bring a big pot of water to boil. Add the dumplings into the boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the dumplings float to the top. Transfer the cooked dumplings to the pot with the curry broth.⠀
7. Top with cilantro and spring onions. ...
- Serious attitude to anything in this world is a fatal mistake.
- Is life serious?
- Oh, yes, life is serious! But not really ... "Alice in Wonderland"
Follow@trippy_isle 🍄 | Tag your friends💜
Artist: @jojoesart ...