flex off 💪🏽 and it’s my active recovery day so you know I’m using my @herbstrong recovery cream to keep my body feeling good ✅
Try it out & use code BRIA15 to save!
“That smile on my face... it’s there because of you” .. I say softly, as I gaze into a box of donuts 🥰 #TeamGorillaWear ...
Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes 🥞 TAG a friend who has to make these for you 😉
FOLLOW @sarahrav for more health & diet advice 💞🏋🏽♀️ .
Turn ON post notifications so you don’t miss anything!🌸🙏🏽
• pre cooked sweet potato - 1 cup
• protein powder ( I used vanilla flavour) - 1 scoop / 25 grams
• 2 pasture raised organic eggs
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• few drops of stevia
• 1/4 tsp coconut oil
1. In a bowl - mash the sweet potato (skin removed) with a fork until smooth.
2. In a cup or small bowl, whisk the eggs.
3. Add the eggs to sweet potato followed by the additional ingredients.
4. Mix well.
5. In a wide saucepan, add the coconut oil
6. Using a ladle or desert-spoon, scoop a describable amount of batter on to the preheated pan.
7. Spread the batter out using the back of the spoon, until reached your thickness and size preference.
8. Cook 3 minutes per side or until lightly golden and ready to flip with spatula.
9. Remove the pancakes to warm plate.
10. Serve alongside your favourite accompanying ingredients and enjoy 😍😍😍