Back in the concrete jungle and my first stop was @mmstudionyc for a Japanese gel manicure for my baby shower! Can you guess what the shower theme is based off this nail art? 😬 #animalprintnails#japanesenailart
Swipe to see the face of a very jet lagged pregnant lady whose coats are at her parents house 😩 But at least my hair looks good and I got my pumpkin spice chai latte! #newyorkcity#pumpkinspicelatte ...
Continuing with 'poor man's latte' theme, here's my version of Pumpkin Spice Latte. Funny thing is I've never had a real pumpkin latte. But I wanted to make one anyways. Researched some techniques and came up with this pretty dope latte ('dope' atleast to me)
1/4th cup Pumpkin puree
3/4th cup Milk
1-2 tbsp sugar syrup
1 packet of instant coffee
1/3rd tsp Cinnamon powder
1/4th tsp ginger powder
A pinch of ground nutmeg
A pinch of ground clove
A pinch of cardamom powder
Half a pinch of pepper powder
You can make pumpkin puree by steaming little chunk of pumpkin and then blending and straining it through a sieve. Use ripe yellow pumpkin.
If you can find pumpkin pie spice then use that but it's very hard to find and you can easily use spices I have mentioned to make your own mix. The real pumpkin pie spice has allspice in it but it's impossible to find here, so skip it.
I'm using nescafe coffee here sorry. I don't have espresso machine to brew a real shot. Instant coffee is okay okay.
There's a fun technique to get frothy milk. I'll explain it later. You'll need microwave for that. You can totally skip the step and still have a yummy beverage.
Take a clean jam jar add add in all your ingredients to it. Make sure that the jar is only a third of the way filled and the milk is cold.
Close the lid and shake the jar vigorously for 2 minute till it gets nice and frothy. Then take off the lid and microwave for 30 seconds.
Sprinke little coffee on top and enjoy your pumpkin latte.
Who loves pumpkin and who loves donuts?!
Paleo Pumpkin Donuts 🍩 🎃 ...
📝 (5-6 Servings)
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup organic pumpkin
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tbsp coconut butter
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk 👨🍳 Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
3. Add in the rest of your donut ingredients.
4. Mix it all together with either a blender or immersion blender. You want to make sure that the mixture is well blended together!
5. Spray a donut pan with nonstick spray. Add the batter to the donut pans, filling up about 3/4 of the way.
6. Add to the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes
7. When you put the donuts in the oven, get the ingredients ready for your icing.
8. In a small, microwave safe bowl- mix together your coconut butter, almond milk, and maple syrup. It won’t mix super well but that’s okay. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and if it’s not melted continue microwaving/stirring every 15 seconds until it is.
9. Set aside the icing after it’s mixed together while the donuts bake.
10. Remove the donuts from the oven, let them cool before adding the icing.
11. To add the icing, I dipped the donuts in the icing mixture.
12. Either eat then or store in the fridge so the icing hardens a bit!
Credit- @choosing_balance#pumpkin#pumpkinspice#donuts#donut#pumpkinspicelatte#fall#autumn#donut#paleo#healthy#healthyingredients ...
PSL season with a side of waves🎃🌊 What’s your fall hair order? Gorgeousness by @amybaineshair , who broke down this look for us:
🍑This is Bec’s natural hair color and I enhance with Clear Gloss + 8C at the basin (Tone)
1. To get these waves, I blow dry roots with @redken rootful
2. Add @theouai oil on ends
3. Section with heat styling wand (leave out the ends)
4. Spray @redken windblown
5. Spritz of @redken quick tease ...
Where did 2019 go? Honestly 2019 was such a roller coaster year and let’s be honest, it killed most of us a little right?! You feel me!? Anyways 2019 was still a learning year - a year where I constantly learn how to take initiatives to improve different aspects of my life that I didn’t like and learn how to accept the reality. We have all been there but what is important is that we learn from it and move forward with our lives. It will only get better at the end of the day because you have the power to do so. It’s almost my birthday and here’s to another year of new journeys and memories 🥳🥰 ...
#DYK that Starbucks' original formulation of the now-infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte didn't have PUMPKIN in it (for the first 12 years of its existence)?!
Our Pumpkin Spice Freeze does 🎃
Our #PSFreeze available only for catering -- DM us for more deets!
Shout out to @adweek for the hot tip #source ;) ...
We are enjoying pumpkin all throughout this holiday season! Who else is with us? @barefootliving_ca sure is with this delish pumpkin smoothie! Recipe below:
1 cup of Califia Farms coconut milk blend
2 tablespoons of Carrington Farms chia seeds
1/3 cup of pumpkin purée
1/2 frozen banana
1 tablespoon of almond butter
1 serving of @simplyteras vanilla protein powder
1 tsp of pumpkin spice
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 tsp of turmeric
Toss everything in blender and combine. Then top with unsweetened shredded coconut and a little cinnamon. Cocoa nibs and granola also great toppers! Enjoy! ...